Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday Five

So here we are. The dog days of summer.  I am not sure what those are exactly, but I'm thinking that a string of 90 degree days qualify somehow.  I'm still waiting for all of my free time to materialize.  I've worked three partial days this week, and although I've enjoyed it, I've still got projects at home calling my name.  

I did find a few fun things this week, of course.  Here's what I have to share:









1.  Camo Contender 7/8 Tight in Power Lift- I'm so sorry I have to subject you to my camo love.  I can't help it.  I can't imagine that I won't break down at some point and get these tights.  





2.  Jessica Linen Dress -this dress just seems so comfortable while still being stylish.






3.  Carina Suede Wedge Espadrilles - I've read that these shoes (not this color, though) are Duchess Kate's shoes of the summer. I wouldn't mind a pair, but they aren't exactly cheap.  








4.  Camo Utility Jacket - I apologized earlier, and I will apologize again....love this jacket.  It is part of Nordstrom's sale. 





5.  Ryder Stripe Cardigan Sweater-  this sweater is also part of the Nordstrom sale. I love the color block look of it.






6.  Stripe Twist Front Designer Shirt - Banana Republic Factory has this shirt for under $15. I feel like it is something I could throw on with jeans, shorts, a pair of white pants; it goes with nearly everything.



product photo


7.  Striped Tie Waist Flare Dress - I love how crisp and clean this dress looks and the stripes going in different directions.





8.  Cozy Chic Lite Circle Cardigan - this is way to warm to throw on now, but fall weather will eventually arrive.  The rounded edges of this cardigan are what really make it look different than a lot of the other ones I already own.






9.  jamiebgolden.com - I don't always listen to the Popcast with Jamie B. Golden and Knox McCoy, but always enjoy it when I find time to tune in.  However, I have long wanted Jamie to do some form of tutorial on skin care.  I know I need help, but don't know where to start.  I just heard that her website provides a lot of good information.  I feel like I'll be spending hours on here trying to decide what products I should use.

Jamie B. Golden

10.  Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor's Christening - and I love when the royals are in the news.  Not only did we have Archie's christening last weekend but both Meghan and Kate have been watching their husbands' polo matches so we've seen them and their children in pictures recently.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: