Monday, May 27, 2019

9 in 2019: My Summer Reading List

Last summer I shared nine books that I planned on reading during June, July and August. I didn't read all of them, but I did finish six of the nine, making it a success in my book. 

This summer I've picked out nine books that I am hoping to read this summer. Of course I'll read more than these nine, but before these books get lost in my various TBR stacks, I want to enjoy them.



I also wouldn't mind throwing in a classic like Native Son, but we'll see what mood I'm in.  

I've been blogging for a long time now, and am finding myself often reading what I "need" to read and not necessarily what I want to read.  I'm hoping this summer I'll be able to  read whatever I want.

Do you plan your summer reading? What books are on your must-read list for this summer?

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I've only read Unsheltered and thought it was pretty good but not great. I like Louise Penny and think I read A Fatal Grace, but I'd need to look back and check :) enjoy

Ti said...

I've read Unsheltered and wasn't impressed but many enjoyed it. There There is quite good. Will be read quickly.

I haven't decided on my summer list yet of if I will even do a list.