Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday Five

Is it possible that just last week was spring break? Work has been crazy busy and it feels like we were never gone.  I will admit that I kind of thrive on being busy, though, so I'm not complaining.....yet.

We actually saw 60 degrees once this week, which is absolutely fantastic and makes me realize that summer break is truly right around the corner.  There is lots to do before then.

So.....here are a few things that caught my eye this week:









1.  Softspun Joggers - I don't own a pair of joggers but these look so soft and cozy, I perhaps could be persuaded to buy some.







2.   Relaxed French Terry Sweatshirt - I have a white-ish sweatshirt with blue/black stripes I am loving. This is another variation.  From far away it looks nicer than just an old sweatshirt, and I am even able to wear it to work.









3.  Romantic Floral Slip-ons - over spring break I bought my youngest daughter a pair of checked Vans. I loved the floral ones, but none of my girls would even look at them. Maybe it's time I get myself a pair.







4.  Twist Neck Fit and Flare Dress - I rarely wear dresses, but Banana Republic Factory has amazing sales - and I love the neckline on this one.  






5.  Bandanna - I just bought myself a black leather moto jacket and think a nice bandanna paired with a white shirt and jeans or black leggings would look pretty amazing.








6. Midrise Curvy True Skinny Ankle Jeans in Color - I have several different pairs of cropped pants in various colors for spring, yet they are all fairly loose fitting. I wouldn't mind one pair of something somewhat form-fitting.  These are from the Gap, which I have good success with.




7.  Eyelet Camp Shirt - I love eyelet, and although this isn't the color I would pick, it is definitely bright and springy.  I am really eyeing the green eyelet shirt for myself. 










8. AE Military Button Up Shirt -I have a utility jacket and a vest, but a button up shirt in that same army green would be a nice wardrobe addition.  


Product Image



9.  One Book with Anne Bogel - Anne has been hinting about a new project for a while now.  Today I listened to the first episode of her new podcast. It's super short and I like listening to her cover one book she enjoyed and is recommending.





10.  The Inventor on HBO - I watched this and loved it and then talked about it so much that my daughters have all watched it, too.  My husband has admitted that he may need to see it himself since he also read Bad Blood by John Carryrou. If you watched the show, but haven't read the book, you should definitely give that a try.







That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Floral Vans are not in. I am waiting for them to make a leopard version. My daughter would die if she wore flowered shoes. She has black and cream checkered ones.