Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Five

This week has been a blur.  Conferences two nights, cross country activities for the girls as they prepare for the state tournament, my dad's memorial service today which brings family to town, and the XC tournament tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to Sunday and recovering a little bit.

I did find some things online that are cute this week:







1.  Buffalo Plaid Vest - Reese Witherspoon's store Draper James has this featured on their blog.  I had a minor obsession with buffalo plaid last year which I'm still feeling this year.  I noted that while I have buffalo plaid shirts in blue and red, I don't have a plaid vest.  I'm definitely watching for one.








2.  Sisterhood Hoodie - and as I keep reading and hearing about groups that promote sisterhood and relationships with good girl friends, I found this sweatshirt that would be a perfect fit.








3.  Slip-on Sneakers -leopard print is still my thing and I love my buffalo plaid ones that I wear in the winter. I'd love to add these to my wardrobe.







4.  Vintage Camo Baseball T - and camo....I am truly a creature of habit. I love this shirt.








5.  Patagonia Water Repellent Parka - I might need to purchase a new winter coat this year, although I've discovered all of my girls need new coats as well. My coat might have to wait until next year, but I do love this one, and am really enjoying the olive color.








6.  Reversible Puffer Jacket in Liberty Floral - I've seen better pictures of this one, but I love the floral pattern.







7.  Half-Zip Snowflake Sweater - I love a good ski sweater, even though I don't ski.  I'm not a big Talbots shopper, but I found lots of things I liked in their latest catalog.



8.  High Rise Straight Leg Cords - Talbots has a lot of colors to choose from this season. I have been looking for a pine/evergreen pair since last year and have the perfect scarf to wear with them.







9.  Donegan Turtleneck Sweater - it's getting colder around here and all the cozy sweaters are looking appealing to me.  This is one that would work for work or weekend wear.









10.  Creamy Tomato Soup Crackers - I tried these last week after a trip to Trader Joe's. They are delicious.  I will say that although I wish we had a Trader Joe's close by, I'm probably lucky that we don't.








So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

2 comments:

Kay said...

Thinking of all of you today...big hugs.

Ti said...

I hope the memorial service went smoothly.

As for your list, you always pick the best stuff. I love that camo shirt.