Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Five

The temps have been in the 80s most of the week, but now that the weekend is upon us, today's high is 52 degrees.  Boo.  We have five soccer games in the next two days, so I'd love any sun or warmth while I'm sitting in my lawn chair for much of the weekend.

As I've been online this week, here are a few things that have caught my eye:





1.  Embroidered Springtime Top in Eyelet White - I love embroidery (about as much as I love fur and sequins) and this top is so cute. I like the up-close photos better, and right now it's on sale at Madwell.






2.  Women's The North Face Destination Short - I don't need many nice shorts for summer. Most days I'm just hanging out at home. I feel like these shorts could be dressed up with a nicer shirt, or be just fine with a t-shirt.




3.  Firecracker Oreos - my youngest daughter convinced me she needed to try these.  Apparently they pop in your mouth, which makes me think there are poprocks in the frosting.  And that I don't need to try them for myself.







4.  Danica Moto Jeggings- Vintage Navy - these jeggings come in a variety of colors. I love how they look on the model, and I've been intrigued by them for a while. However, I'm not convinced I have a jegging body.






5.  Wonder Woman Stripe Raglan T - I keep hearing about the Wonder Woman movie coming out this summer. This cute Wonder Woman T from the Gap would be a nice nod to the movie without being too obnoxious.






6.  Up and Vanished - another new podcast. I've been subscribed to this one for quite a while, but it made Boo Mama's list of things she was excited about. I'm thinking I will have plenty of time for podcasts this summer when I can take my dog on some marathon walks.




So, that's it for this Friday. What's caught your eye this week?

No comments: