Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Five

TGIF! I'm ready for the weekend right about now, and getting to relax a little.  Here are a few things I found online this week in between soccer practices, XC practices and meets, and other various events.





Apple Valley Scarf - I love this scarf.  It would go with so many different things.  




2.  Tierra Del Sol Socks - and these socks! I love these, too.  Pretty much anything on Sundance would be fantastic to add to my closet.





3.  The Spitfire Fringe Boot - The Big Mama Blog highlighted these boots this week. I seem to remember that my sister had a hernia when I once picked some fringe boots for a previous Friday Five. I am guessing these won't meet her approval, either, but I love them.  




4.  Burgundy Puffer Vest - My daughters' school colors are maroon and gold. I'm looking for some type of burgundy/maroon vest. 




5.  Textured Frost Free Vest - and here's another option from Old Navy.





6.  La Paz Bracelet Trio - I hardly ever wear jewelry- and have very little to choose from I like this bracelet combo.

7. Plaid Peasant Blouse - I love plaid in any shape or form.  


What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I can't wear puffy vests. I am too chesty and just look more puffy. I like them though. And yes, plaid. Love plaid.