Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Five

It's already time for another Friday Five. I've enjoyed how short this work week has been, but sometimes the shortest weeks feel extremely long.







1.  Chaser Women's Contemporary Graphic Fleece Top - I don't even drink coffee, but I love this shirt. I've seen it in person and it is so soft.  






2.  Plaid Infinity Scarf - I love this scarf. I love plaid.  




3.  Shetland Island Cardigans - Another Sundance sweater. This one unfortunately is not on sale.





4.  Lace Up Side Sweater - I've seen this in person and love the side lace up idea. I saw several sweaters like this last weekend when I was at the mall, which must mean it is the new style for the year.




5.  Surrender Pullover - Lucy is a brand name I am in love with.  I have yet to be disappointed by Lucy. I seriously LOVE my black Lucy shorts and would wear them every day if I could.



So, what's caught your eye this week?



1 comment:

Ti said...

I haven't been looking at stuff too much this week. I did see a backpack I liked at Urban Outfitters but it was close to $100 and maybe too trendy for me to pick up for myself. I can get away with backpacks at work because I work on a college campus but most of the students here have plain Jane packs. Zzzz.