Friday, September 4, 2026

Friday Five: Labor Day Weekend

It's the Friday before a three day weekend and I am feeling some relaxing and reading in my future.  What I don't need to do is look for anything to purchase online.  There are plenty of things in my closet already, and I've added some fall clothing that I'm looking forward to once the weather gets cooler.  

Here's what caught my eye this week:




 


1.  Ariadne Wool Blend Sweater





2.  Cotton Argyle Cardigan Sweater




3.  100% Organic Cotton Striped Crew Sweater




4. Aidan Crop Shirt




5.  Risen Paisley Patch High Rise Wide Leg Jeans




6.  By Together Striped Smiley Face Sweater




7.  High Rise Polka Dot Culotte Jeans




8.  Cable Knit Sweater Vest





9.  Tala Zip Track Pant





10. One Great Book  - a podcast with Barack Obama -  I always enjoy seeing what Obama puts on his reading list each summer, and I'm looking forward to listening to what he has to say about the books he's read and enjoyed.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?



No comments: