Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Five

This is the time of year when I find far too may things I want to buy: there are so many things on sale, and there are now fall things coming out.  I love buying new back to school clothes, whether I need it or not.

I've got one big trip coming up next week with my mom and Little Sister.  She is taking us to London for four days, so I've been busy cleaning, decluttering, thinking of what to take along, and trying to read as much as possible.

Here is what's caught my eye this week:




 


1.  Pilcro 100% Cotton Denim Puff-Sleeve Top




2.  Pilcro Aly Puff Sleeve Blouse






3.   Balloon Cropped Shirt




4.  Noverra Signature Jacket





5.  High Neck Smock Crop Top




6.  Field General SE Sneaker




7.  Dot Your Day Pullover in Navy




8.  Friends Pajama Set




9.  Maggie Floral Purple Print Top




10.  Prince George Turns 13 - a new photo to commemmorate George's birthday.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: