Thursday, October 10, 2024

Friday Five

 I've had packages arriving at my house nearly every day - which is not a great thing. The weather is still too warm to enjoy the new fall clothing but soon it will be more than cold enough.  I wore a sweatshirt to work one day, and although it was fine in the morning, by the afternoon I was much too warm. 


This year I've been in the mood to buy pumpkins.  Some years I don't buy a single fall-like thing, but I've purchased several for school and even have some outside our front door.  I've tried mums in years past, but those seem to die nearly immediately.  Pumpkins are a better bet - although I also seem to forget to get rid of them before they rot.  


It's fall break for Middle Sister right now, and Big Sister and her fiance were back for the weekend as well.  I love when everyone is home, but it is so loud!  I'm not used to the constant talking/arguing/discussing that goes on.  


We've got the conference XC meet for Little Sister on Thursday and will find out where they are heading for districts soon, too.  I'm going to attempt to refrain from buying anything for a while, but I'm finding so many things I love right now that it is really hard.


Enjoy this week's finds!





1.  Quilted Puffer Vest




2. The Colette Cropped Wide Leg Pants




3.  We The Free Thermal




4.  Ella Stripe Long Sleeve Tee




5.  Floral Jacquard Sweater Tee




6.  ZW Collection High Waist Marine Straight Jeans





7.  Fair Isle Boyfriend Cardigan




8.  Lanna Sweater





9.  Women's Cozy Knit Zip-up Hooded Sweater





10.  Into The Fire on Netflix




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?


No comments: