Thursday, June 27, 2024

Friday Five: The End of June


June is almost a done deal.  Yesterday was the last day of summer school, and tomorrow we fly to Montana to visit my brother-in-law and niece and for two of my daughters and husband to run a half-marathon.  It's a short trip, but it will be good to get away, and I like so many things about Missoula.  We are limited on luggage, so my biggest worry is which books I can take - unfortunately I'll be needing to rely mostly on my kindle.  

Here are some things that caught my eye this week:




1.  Ruffle Trim Button Up Shirt in Linen



2. Striped Dolman Sleeved Shirt




3.  Petite Metallic Dobby Halter Flare Dress




4.  Maeve Short-Sleeve Ruffle Yoke Blouse




5.  Maeve Halter Midi Sundress




6.  Lux Intentions Jumpsuit





7.  Boatneck Sweater









9.  Tried and True Chambray Shirt







10.  Federer on Prime



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: