Monday, May 6, 2024

Friday Five

 I almost had this posted on Friday - and then I was frantically getting ready for a PD where I presented about new children's books.  I've been told there are four more Sundays of the school year, but at this point, I have a lot to do and I'm not ready to think about the year ending.  I also have a really fantastic group of eighth graders that I'm going to miss a lot, so I'm planning on savoring the remaining days.  


Here are the things I found to share:




1.  Front Pocket Crop Jean




2.  Reef Vista Women's Hi Buckle Sandal




3. Bungalow Embroidered Top in Linen





4.  Smock Neck Top in Textured Gauze




5.  Oversize Resort Shirt




6.  Nellie Linen Dress




7.  Reagan Twill Long Sleeve




8.  Nike Sportswear Phoenix Fleece




9.  Starburst Minis





10.  Princess Charlotte turns 9





That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: