Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Five

 Happy Snowy Friday!  Although it's the end of March,  I drove through snow this morning on my way to school.  I'm hoping it is short-lived. I am ready for spring!


Here are the things that caught my eye this week:





1.  Athena Sweater




2.  Waist Defined Shirred Jumpsuit



3.  High Rise 70s Flare Jeans




4.  Open Stitch Sweater



5.  Easy Long Sleeve Rugby Tee




6.  Martha Stewart Bobs Sesame



7.  High Rise Light Pink Jogger




8.   Eyelet Mini Shirtdress




9.  Circle of Hope Brass Earrings




10.  We Were the Lucky Ones - I loved this book by Georgia Hunter and at some point I will watch this movie.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Aviator said...

Your blog has become a cherished resource, providing knowledge and inspiration. Connect with developers and fellow players on our Aviator-focused blog.