Thursday, December 14, 2023

Friday Five on Monday

 Happy Final Monday of work in 2023!  All I can say about this Friday Five post is that it's better late than never.  I'm still scrambling to find some last minute Christmas gifts and as the 25th draws closer, I'm getting a little more concerned that I might not actually get everything done. 

There are plenty of sales right now to take advantage of and I've had packages delivered nearly every day (including Sunday).





1.  Brushed Checkerboard Fair Isle Oversized Sweater




2.  Elegant Print Round Neck Sweater




3.  GapFit Arctic Fleece Jacket




4.  Statement Initial Necklace



5.  Teal Textured Hope Blouse




6.  Fair Isle Half-Zip Sweater in Brushed Yarn




7.  Nia Tulle Waterfall Skirt




8.  Herringbone Bomber Jacket




9.  Shaker Stitch Turtleneck Sweater




10.  You Are What You Read Podcast



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: