Thursday, November 24, 2022

Friday Five: Post-Thanksgiving Shopping

 We've made it through Thanksgiving and another year of hosting the holiday at our house.  It is basically the only thing I actually host all year long so I don't feel guilty about going overboard on the food or the fact that we have tons of leftovers after we've all gorged ourselves.


This year we added an activity to our post Thanksgiving meal: the kids made a little Christmas village, each one of them responsible for creating and decorating a building. 





I am so ready to get Christmas shopping taken care of, and in years past the girls have had lots of suggestions for me. This year I haven't had a whole lot of luck with them giving me suggestions, so it will be interesting to see what I can come up with.  


I've found plenty of things I'd like for myself, of course.  Here's this week's roundup:






































10.  Boys in Blue on Showtime



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: