Saturday, August 13, 2022

Friday Five: Middle Sister Is Moving to College

It's back to reality next week.  I have Monday and Tuesday off, although I have meetings scheduled and am actually back working much of both days.  Middle Sister is moving to college on Sunday (tomorrow) so I have been trying to get things organized.  I view this mostly as her job, but as the deadlines have come closer there are a few things she definitely is procrastinating and needing assistance with (sickle cell blood test required by the NCAA, W2 forms for campus employment, getting Microsoft office downloaded on her new laptop).  I will miss her a ton, but this is has also been exhausting.  She won't be far -just two and a half hours away -but because she is out for a sport, she won't be able to come home until Thanksgiving.  Big Sister is just fifteen minutes away which is a whole different story and we can regularly drop things off for her or she can stop home to pick things up.   


Apparently I looked at a lot of shoes this pas week. I'm sharing three different pairs, but there were even more screen shots I had of different pairs that I didn't post.  


Enjoy this week's finds:





1.  Yard Lee Jumpsuit



2.  Hearts a Flutter Crinkled Sleeveless Top



3.  Lily Breezy Tank



4.  Cariuma Lows White Polka Dot Canvas




5.  Women's Sorel Kinetic Impact Lace Sneakers



6.  Matisse Jelly Slide Sandals




7.  Casual Ruffle Pleated Blouse



8.  Vera Bradley RFID Lanyard and Case



9.  Ripped Holes Frayed Hem Denim Jacket




10.  Looking to live in NYC? After my trip there with some friends, I find the housing there fascinating.



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You have a busy life for sure. How nice that the (2) college girls are so close to drive to; that helps for sure. Cute clothes - that jumpsuit is awesome; I do love darker colors and earthy tomes more the older I get. Have a good moving day today and best of luck to the girls this year as well.