Thursday, April 28, 2022

Friday Five: May Is Right Around the Corner

May is right around the corner and I've been reading other bloggers say that May is the equivalent of December in terms of busy-ness.  I would have to agree.  We've got graduation for Middle Sister coming up this month which means planning her open house (the invitations, the food, the decorations) as well as end of year stuff for school/work.  

The weather (always a topic of conversation in Iowa) needs to hurry up and warm up.  April has been a miserable month of cold, windy weather.  I'm looking forward to seeing some sunshine soon.

I've got ten great things that caught my eye this week.  Check them out:











































10.  Prince Louis Turns Four



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?
 

No comments: