Thursday, December 16, 2021

Friday Five: Two More Days Until Winter Break....Not That I'm Counting Down Or Anything

I've noticed that this week I've found a lot of sweatshirts....I guess I must be in the mood for some cozy clothing.  


We've got two days of school left this next week, and instead of spending the day at my own building, I'll be at a different elementary across town moving and organizing a new library.  Two years ago one of our elementaries' roofs collapsed under too much heavy snow.  Since then the students and staff have been at a temporary location.  After Christmas they will finally be in a new building.  So, I'm excited to be a part of getting things organized at the new building and can't wait to see the library.  (I'm hoping I remember to take pictures!)


Here's what I found this week to share:   


































9.  Once Upon a Time at Bennington College podcast









10.  The Cambridges' Christmas Picture - I love seeing this each year. They are a beautiful family and it's always fun to note how much their kids have grown.




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I love every single thing you featured.

I am dreadfully unprepared for Christmas. With that kidney stone debacle and my stupid knee I wasn't able to do much and I just wasn't in the mood. I started stockings but it's a sad collection of things so far. My daughter has been home for 5 days but gone nearly every day and she takes my car so I can't do any shopping. Tomorrow, after her booster shot, because her university was out of the booster, I will drop her off and finish the stockings at least. I hope to get one thing for them to open and the rest will be cash. It's what they want anyway.