Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday Five: The Final Countdown

 

I'm back to work officially on Tuesday, so once again, summer has flown by!  I generally enjoy being back at work, but I'm not a big fan of the meetings we get to sit through before the actual routine sets in.  Once this first week is over, I'll be happy to be in the swing of things.


Here are a few things that caught my eye this week (and many of them look a little fall-ish):













3.  Pockito Power Sports Bra - I've started buying workout bottoms that all have pockets in them so I have somewhere to put my phone while I walk or run, but this would also be a nice alternative.




4.    Willow Velvet Burnout Jumpsuit - this one I saw while shopping at Von Maur this past week. I have nowhere I could wear this and I can only imagine what people would say if I were wearing it, but there is something about it that I absolutely love.





5.  Allie Slipon Sneaker

















10.  Picture Released of Charlotte Holding Butterfly -I love seeing some royal cuteness.  




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: