Thursday, July 1, 2021

Friday Five: Fourth of July Edition

I have often thought that once the Fourth of July hits, summer seems to be almost over.  I'd like to think that isn't the case because I've only had one week off because of teaching summer school.  This coming week we have a weeklong break, and then we are back for three more weeks. 

We've got plans tomorrow for the holiday: a nice, relaxed cookout with friends, and I'm hoping that there will be a little reading time before we go and socialize.

Here are some things that have caught my eye this week.  I'm sure soon we will be seeing some fall/winter items, but for right now I'm enjoying the summer clothing that's still all over the place.

 








































9.  Dot's Honey Mustard Pretzels



10. Noble Blood Podcast



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I like that chunky necklace a lot.
The summer is flying by. I am mentally preparing for my son's departure on 7/15 and my daughter's move-in from 8/17-8/22. Delta is ramping up and it's making me a little nervous. I don't want to move her in and then find out I have to bring her back again. Not to mention the cost of airfare and a hotel for a week. Deaths are rising as well as hospitalizations for the unvaccinated. I am cautiously watching.