Thursday, May 13, 2021

Friday Five

We've had track on the brain again this week.  Little Sister had her last track meet on Tuesday night. It didn't get over until around 10:30 PM (which is waaaaayyyy past my bedtime).  She did great and I am happy that she had a season this year.  Middle Sister had two meets this week. The one on Monday night was freezing cold, but last night the weather was gorgeous. Last night was the district qualifier for the state track meet next week in Des Moines at Drake University. Middle Sister ran a PR of 2:28 in the 4x800 relay and will be competing at state in that event.  She also qualified to run the 1500 at state as well. So, we're heading down to watch next week and can't wait!  The busy-ness continues!


Here are some fun things I found this week to share with you.  I'm holding off ordering anything for myself, but I'm finding plenty to like: 


















4.  Women's Annamaria Toe Loop Strappy Sandal




























That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: