Thursday, May 6, 2021

Friday Five: Mother's Day Weekend

 

What a week!  It's really been a whirlwind of track meets with a few other commitments thrown in as well.  And you know what?  It's been fantastic.  I am going to savor the days of being too busy because before too long I won't have kids at home and I will be wishing for an activity filled week.  Last night was the high school conference track meet.  Middle Sister had the 3000, 4x8 and 1500 to run, but she had felt sick all day at school.  She did run the 3K, and did OK (not great by any means) and ended up vomiting afterward.  She still didn't feel well and said she knew she needed to vomit again but wanted to try to run the 1500.  So, we stuck around and she did run the 1500, but after a day of not eating because of her stomach and vomiting she was out of gas at the end of that race.  She's home resting today and we are praying for a quick recovery so she can run well at districts on Thursday next week.  Tonight we're at the middle school conference track meet for Little Sister.  


I'm barely finding any leisure reading time and school has also been crazy, but apparently there is still time to peruse online for things I want to buy.  Here are this week's finds:




1.  Loose Pop Culture Graphic Sleeveless T




2.  Dusk To Dawn Tee



3. Women's Cropped Wide Leg Fashion Pants



4.  The Sweatshirt




5.  Puff Sleeve Top in Eyelet




6.  Tiered Ruffle Maxi Dress




7.  Picro Tiered Tunic Blouse





8.  Short Sleeve Rash Guard




9.  Aerie Deconstructed Crewneck Sweater




10.  Princess Charlotte Turns Six - and I always enjoy a good photo of the royals - especially one of William and Kate's children. Here is the latest one just released.



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That first tee, the sleeveless one would be well-loved by my daughter.

I was out of it this week. I didn't post too publicly about it because I don't want to deter people from shot #2 but I had the weirdest reaction and it knocked me out good for three days. I am just today coming out of it but my reading and review writing got all messed up. I tried to write something and it was like I was drunk. My family said I was slurring. It was weird! Back on track this week.

I didn't really see much for myself online but we did buy a grad dress for my daughter from Australia of all places and then my card got hacked soooooo... the dress got here though.