1. Brushstroke Smock Puffed Shoulder Tee - the puff sleeve is growing on me and I love the olive color paired with white.
2. Ruffleneck Shirred Top in Cotton Poplin - I love this cute striped top -and the ruffle on top
3. Scarf Pony - I wear my hair in a ponytail every day right now (a byproduct of having to wear a mask all day every day and not wanting hair in my mouth contantly) and love the look of a scarf scrunchie.
4. Embroidered Babydoll Top - I love this top and the color combo
5. Thread and Supply Lolly TShirt - a basic tee with some color thrown in...
6. Women's Blue Tie Dye Jogger - these are a little bit of a splurge for sweats, but I keep hearing rave reviews, and I love a good, warm pair of sweat pants for the winter months.
7. The Sweatshirt by Boden - I already own several Boden sweatshirts but I love seeing their new designs. This is the one I love from this season's picks.
8. White Denim Overalls -I used to own several pairs of overalls but somehow I didn't realize that I might want to wear them again twenty years later. I would happily update with a white pair of bibs.
9. Floral Shoulder Button Top - I am so ready for new spring tops and this is something I could wear with shorts, jeans or a pair of khakis.
10. Murder, She Wrote
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?