Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Five: Spring Break Is Almost Over

 I always find it amazing how fast time flies.  The school year, even with its challenges, has gone incredibly fast.  And so has this week of spring break.  We managed to miss a snowy week back home.  The weather in Destin, Florida hasn't been hot, but it's been a lot hotter than back home.  I call that a win.

There is an outlet mall close to our condo and we've already made two trips there. The girls have told me that we need to go one more time tomorrow. We'll see.


Here are some of the things I found this past week.  Enjoy!


1.  Teen Made in the USA 1969 Premium High Rise Straight Fit Jeans



2.  Button Collar Pullover Sweatshirt -this is one of my purchases from the JCrew Factory outlet store.  I have already received several compliments on it and might have to pick up another one since they come in a variety of colors.



3.  Printed Scarf




4.  Slub Turtleneck Sweatshirt - and this one I purchased from the Banana Republic Factory outlet.  I love the color and think it will be a perfect casual top with a pair of khakis for school.





5.  Vitte Puff Sleeve Pullover




6.  Petal Back Top - JCrew Factory has these priced at 2 for $20, also available in several colors. I love how soft they feel.




7.  Bookish T -I really believe I can't ever have too many book-themed shirts. This is a new one I'm adding to my collection.





8. Sage Braided Footbed Sandals




9.  Girlfriend Utility Joggers





10.  SharonSaysSo on instagram -I so appreciate Sharon. She is doing a great job of educating me about a variety of government related things, sharing random facts, and providing a place where people are able to discuss viewpoints in a non-partisan way.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That BR top really is a good color. I love it.