With only two weeks until Christmas, I still need to do some serious Christmas shopping. This is causing me a little stress since I am not sure what I even intend to purchase for a few people at this point. Of course, I have no problem finding things for myself. Here are a few things I'd like for myself:
Thursday, December 10, 2020
1. Delancey Herringbone Tight - I love a good herringbone pattern and these would be nice to wear with a variety of dressier tops.
2. Pearlized Mock Neck Sweater Dress- most sweater dresses wouldn't do much for me since they'd hug all the wrong spots, but I really liked this pearlized one which seems a bit looser.
3. Plaid Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Dress- I have absolutely nowhere to wear a cute Christmas dress but I do like this one.
4. Tissue Turtleneck- my turtlenecks have long needed a rejuvenation. I usually opt for a very plain neutral color, but this one would be fun.
6. High-Rise Bistretch Slim Leg Pants- and who doesn't need a good pair of red and black plaid pants?
7. Feliz Navidad Graphic T- I have a cute JCrew Factory plaid skirt that this would be perfect to pair it with.
8. Merry Everything Pillow- my pillows could also use some sprucing up. I hate to buy a pillow that I could only have out for a few weeks each year but I do love this one.
9. Twas the Night Before Christmas Puzzle- we've started getting out puzzles after Thanksgiving and this one might be a good challenge for us.
10. Books and the City - I've found another podcast to listen to (as if I didn't have enough already). I'll listen to pretty much anything about books, and this also includes some NYC info as well, which I find interesting since I'm experiencing withdrawal after getting to visit NYC.