Friday, December 25, 2020

Friday Five: The Saturday After Christmas

 There are lots of post-Christmas sales going on right now, I'm guessing.  This post was written prior to Christmas and even without sales I still have found a lot of things I wouldn't mind buying.


I've done a lot of online shopping this holiday season, and I love to come home to packages on my front porch, but I wouldn't mind getting to do some in-person shopping someday soon as well.  I'm hoping that in 2021 I get to visit a shopping mall (Mall of America? Jordan Creek?) more than once.


For now, enjoy my online finds:




1.  Aerie Flannel Pajama Shirt - my girls and I discussed the fact that none of us really have great jammies.  We are all fine with wearing sweats to bed in the winter because we are all freezing cold and need a lot of warm clothes on, and shorts and a t-shirt in the summer when we are hot and not wanting to be wearing too much clothes. I offered to buy them pajamas for Christmas and was quickly shot down. But, if I were to get a pair, I do like these.




2.  Women's Long Sleeved Smocked Button-Front Top - a little buffalo-plaid-like shirt. This would be great with black jeans.





3. Lacy Platform Wedges - and I love a good plaid pair of wedges.




4.  Scotch Sequin Flares - there is no reason on earth that I would ever need - or wear- this pair of sequin flares. But, boy, do they look fun!





5.  Boyfriend Crewneck Sweater - this sweater is more my style than sequined flares will ever be.




6.  Shoulder Bag with Tassel - this bag is just $13 and although it's not big it actually is a really nice faux-leather bag.  






7.  Pearlized Puff Sleeve Top -I've been attempting to find some pearlized sweaters and I like this one, but it is also the only one I've come across. Weren't these popular last year?





8. The Clog -I feel like I could definitely trip and fall while wearing these, but that doesn't diminish how much I like them.





9.  Kickoff Trainer Sneakers in Leather and Spot Mix Calf Hair - I'm loving the different prints on these sneakers




10.  100 Novel Bucket List Scratch Off Poster -I'm tempted to buy this so I can scratch off the book titles as I read them. However, I'm not sure the books on the poster are actually ones I want or plan to read ever, so this might not be the best plan.




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


1 comment:

Ti said...

I have broken my foot twice wearing clogs and once knocked my tooth loose.
I never attributed those accidents to my clogs until the doc said something to me. One little pebble and over you go.

I need new jammies. I wear yoga pants and sweatshirts most of the time because I put my "jammies" on as soon as I get home and in those I can still get the mail or run a quick errand without people thinking I am in jammies.