There are lots of post-Christmas sales going on right now, I'm guessing. This post was written prior to Christmas and even without sales I still have found a lot of things I wouldn't mind buying.
I've done a lot of online shopping this holiday season, and I love to come home to packages on my front porch, but I wouldn't mind getting to do some in-person shopping someday soon as well. I'm hoping that in 2021 I get to visit a shopping mall (Mall of America? Jordan Creek?) more than once.
For now, enjoy my online finds:
4. Scotch Sequin Flares - there is no reason on earth that I would ever need - or wear- this pair of sequin flares. But, boy, do they look fun!
5. Boyfriend Crewneck Sweater - this sweater is more my style than sequined flares will ever be.
6. Shoulder Bag with Tassel - this bag is just $13 and although it's not big it actually is a really nice faux-leather bag.
7. Pearlized Puff Sleeve Top -I've been attempting to find some pearlized sweaters and I like this one, but it is also the only one I've come across. Weren't these popular last year?
8. The Clog -I feel like I could definitely trip and fall while wearing these, but that doesn't diminish how much I like them.
9. Kickoff Trainer Sneakers in Leather and Spot Mix Calf Hair - I'm loving the different prints on these sneakers
10. 100 Novel Bucket List Scratch Off Poster -I'm tempted to buy this so I can scratch off the book titles as I read them. However, I'm not sure the books on the poster are actually ones I want or plan to read ever, so this might not be the best plan.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?