I found some great winter-ish things this week. School is exhausting right now. There are lots of absences of both staff and students. I've been subbing a lot. And washing my hands a lot. Today is a teacher work day, which means attending meetings all day long. I took half a day to have some dental work done, so that's how I'll be spending my afternoon. Not too fun - but maybe more fun than meetings.
Enjoy this week's finds:
1. Relaxed Cozy Sherpa Half-Zip Sweatshirt - I love buffalo plaid, and like camo, my closet has quite a few things that all fit in this category. But a cozy sherpa sweatshirt in cold weather sounds perfect right about now.
2. Sanctuary Play Open Front Cardigan - and let's follow the buffalo plaid up with some camo.
3. Veja Sneakers - these are a little pricey but really cute.
4. Donegal Maysfield Cardigan Sweater - I have plenty of cardigans, but I like this one as well. Can you ever have too many cardigans?
5. Whisper Cotton Rib Crewneck Long Sleeve T in Carnasie Stripe- I love how crisp and clean this shirt looks.
6. Turban Knot Headband in Stuart Tartan - I haven't got on the headband train yet, but I love these plaid headbands
7. Cable Knit Poncho - cable knit is another one of the things I love.
8. Sofft Leah Boots - I find a lot of boots that I like, but somehow when I purchase them they never seem to look right. I can't quite give up on the idea of finding the perfect boot yet though.
9. Cheerful Billy Sweater - what a cute sweater! I could find many places (if I get to leave the house) that I could wear this.
10. Layered Mini Pearl Hoop Earrings - I've seen these on and love them. Right now they are just $16.50
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?