It feels like summer again this week, which I am loving, but since it is October, I know cooler weather is coming to stay.
We've been loving having cross country meets each week and have just one meet left before conference. Then it's on to districts, and hopefully the state meet.
I've found some cold weather clothes I'd enjoy wearing...check out this week's things below.
1. Leah Plaid Shirt Jacket -I love this plaid and because I am always cold, a shirt jacket is something I would definitely wear.
2. Sidewalk Spot Dot Low Top Sneaker - I also think these shoes are so cute.
3. Ilse Jacobson Short Down Jacket - this jacket comes in a couple of different color options. I like them all and wouldn't mind getting a new winter coat.
4. Arizona Shearling - I love my Birks but they are definitely not the best shoe for snowy Iowa winters. These fur lined ones are about as close as I can come to justifying a sandal purchase for the winter.
5. Anne of Green Gables sign - I feel like I need a nice Anne sign to brighten up my library. I do have a few bookish signs up already but I could always use a few more.
6. Jones Market Necklace - The Bookshelf has some really cute necklaces and a mask chain that I could certainly put to good use.
7. Zip Crewneck Sweater - I'm trying to use restraint and not let myself get this sweater. It is so calling my name. I especially like the zipper detail.
8. Cotton Ragg Funnel Neck Sweater - there isn't a fair isle sweater I don't love. This one looks so soft and cozy...perfect for winter weather.
9. Lou and Grey Fair Isle Sweater - I love the bold colors in this fair isle. How many fair isle sweaters can one have in their closet? Is there a limit?
10. Loose Leopard-Print Tunic Sweatshirt for Women - I have a tunic sweatshirt I bought earlier this fall from Old Navy and I've only just started wearing it since the weather is now feeling fall like. I love it and already ordered this one.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?