Here it is Monday and my Friday Five post which was done before Friday never got published. I had the day off on Friday and treated myself with a massage and several episodes of The Americans. From there we had a busy weekend on Saturday since Little Sister ran in the Middle State XC meet in Marshalltown (and took fourth overall in 2A). On Sunday I had to get groceries, do laundry, and attempt to plan for a busy week ahead.
So, here is my Friday Five on Monday:
1. Cold Control Puffer Vest - this vest pops up constantly on my instagram feed. I've resisted so far, but do love the camo print.
2. Cozy Color-Blocked Crew-Neck Sweater - just a simple sweater that would look sharp with a pair of black pants.
3. Women's Mock Neck Half Zip Sweatshirt - and more camo. I will be in trouble if it ever goes out of style.
4. High Waisted OG Straight Ankle Gray Button Fly Jeans - i bought a pair of gray jeans a few years ago that I really like and I'm happy to see that they still appear to be in style.
5. Loose Cozy Sherpa Sweatshirt - I love a good, cozy Sherpa sweatshirt. This one comes in a variety of colors.
6. Joules Rain Boots - I would love a pair of leopard print rain boots.
7. Quilted Favorite Zip Hoodie - I have plenty of little hoodies, but love the horizontal quilted pattern on this one.
8. Hannah Comfort Sneakers - I have nothing red in my entire wardrobe, but these shoes look so fun.
9. Wool Cotton Camo Scarf - I have several scarves, but no camo scarves- yet. This one I could wear with so many different things.
10. West Wing - I've been anxiously waiting for this reunion to come out on HBO Max. I can't wait to see these actors/characters reunite.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?