We've almost made it through a whole week with students! It feels great to be back, and yet very strange. Wearing a mask all day is no fun. Neither is sitting at lunch (as a student) with dividers around you so you can't really see or talk to other people. But, we are making the best of things....and I feel lucky to get to see students in person.
1. Utility Shirtdress - I love the look of this one, although I am not sure how crisp and clean my white dress would look after a while.
2. Babysitters Back Alright, Book Club - I love the Babysitters Club books and love the new merch that The Bookshelf has as some interest for the series has reignited.
3. The Sweatshirt - Boden continues to update their sweatshirt designs and colors. This is the one I'd pick for fall.
4. Aerie Soft Gym Shorts - and I am still in search of a pair of cozy sweatshorts. These look like they'd fit the bill.
5. Garden Kimono- I've noticed several teachers wearing these little kimonos every day. I think it might be time for me to purchase one for myself.
6. Aerie Garden Party Midi Skirt - I saw this paired with a jean jacket and white t and think it would be the perfect skirt for fall.
7. Cord Tote Bag - I am loving this bag. It comes in several colors and would be perfect for all the stuff I think I need to cart back and forth to school.
8. Donegal Northfield Mockneck Sweater- I've heard that this Madewell sweater is something they sell every year. I think it is a great staple for any wardrobe.
9. Women's Hummingbird Ankle Strap Sandal - most of my picks for the week are fall-like. This pair of sandals is still catching my eye.
10. Here Wee Read Podcast - I've just started the first episode of this new podcast. Kwame Alexander is the first guest, which is pretty impressive.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?