Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday Five

Another week of beautiful weather here in Iowa.  I love summer.  In fact, I keep asking myself why it is we live somewhere that is only nice a few months of the year.  I've found some great things again to share this week.  Enjoy!






1.  Prana Shorts - I actually want to return to Scheels to buy these, but since I can order them online, I might settle for that. I love the color and need another pair of active shorts that I can still wear out and about.






2.  Women's Cotton Interlock Flutter Sleeve Top - as you know I love a good stripe.  







3.  BBQ Stain Tee - I feel like this sums up how my life goes.






4.  It's a Good Day to Read a Book T - my girls groan when they see the multitude of bookish shirts I have, but I want this one, too.





5.  Striped Boyfriend Sweatshirt - this sweatshirt looks so crisp and clean and I love a good stripe.

j.crew: striped boyfriend sweatshirt in magic rinse cotton for women, right side, view zoomed


6.  Embroidered Cotton Tunic Coverup - I have no reason to buy this because my pool time has been greatly reduced as my girls have gotten older, but I do love how relaxed this looks.

j.crew factory: embroidered cotton tunic cover-up for women, right side, view zoomed



7.  Halogen Smocked Sleeve Top - This comes in white, but I kind of enjoy this floral print.  


HALOGEN<SUP>®</SUP> Smocked Sleeve Top, Main, color, BLUE- CORAL FLORAL

8.  Women's Faux Leather Ankle Strap Sandals - I love the pair of sandals I bought years ago from Target and these are similar.  It might be time for a new pair.


Women's Tera Faux Leather Ankle Strap Sandals - Universal Thread™ - image 1 of 3



9.  Apt 2B Beverly Sofa - I've been eyeing this couch....with our basement under construction, it would be the perfect time to update our couch (the current one is in a bad state)





10. The Stacks Podcast - another bookish podcast with lots of episodes for me to catch up on.



The Stacks Podcast



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That is the one thing I miss about not having a commute is that I miss all my podcasts. It's not like I can't listen to them now but I'm not a captive audience here. Too many things to pull me away but I am going to add The Stacks to my list.

I love the smocked top and the BBQ shirt is funny. Isn't that a line from a country song?

I am doing last minute things in between work tasks to prepare for our trip out tomorrow. We will be moving the kid into his couch surfing residence and then July 1 he will move into the room he sublet down the street. But, once we get there he wants us to see all his fave beaches and have lunch, dinner, breakfast the next day and we are bringing the dog. He wants her to see the beach. She has never been. Not sure how the one night stay in the hotel will be with her but we will see.

I am very sad today about him leaving but what can I do? Get over it, I guess. I hope he likes his job and school will be starting soon enough although we are still waiting to see if he will stay on campus. So much is up in the air.