Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Five on Saturday


Not only was I already slow in getting this post done (despite starting it days in advance), because I left the link open for days when I finally got around to finishing it up today, it wouldn't publish. I had to close out of everything and when I reopened this post, everything I had added was gone.  Ugh.

So you are getting the pictures and links, but not my additional commentary. I'm tired and I couldn't remember exactly everything I had shared.  So, hopefully this works this time and I can move on with my evening.  Happy Friday a day late!






1.  10-Inch High Waist Skinny Jeans Button-Through Edition 

MADEWELL 10-Inch High Waist Skinny Jeans Button-Through Edition, Main, color, BERKELEY WASH


2.  The Split-Neck Puff-Sleeve Air Shirt







3.  Edgy Tiger Tee


Edgy Tiger Tee



4.  Carrie Underwood's Bermuda Anywhere Women's Shorts



CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women's Anywhere Bermuda Shorts (Regular and Plus) product image



5.  Calia Women's Everyday High Neck Muscle Tank Top


CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women's Everyday High Neck Muscle Tank Top (Regular and Plus) product image




6.  Women's Wide Leg Denim Overalls


Wide-Leg Denim Overalls



7.  When In Doubt Tee

When In Doubt, Go to the Library Tee (Royal)



8.  Bandana

Bandana in tropical coral image 1

9.  Momentum Camo Tee


Momentum Camo Tee


10.  Truly Lemonade Pack

Truly Hard Lemonade Seltzer Mix Pack, 12 cans / 12 fl oz - Fred Meyer

1 comment:

Ti said...

I've seen that tiger tee on many different sites, all different prices. I love it.

I've not seen or bought anything. I mentioned my concern over not having work clothes to wear should I return anytime soon but I can't imagine going back before August. My campus has done nothing to prepare. You ever shop at Lucky Brand? I have been eyeing their tops. My job attire can be pretty casual unless I have a meeting.