Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday Five

Happy May Day!  It's amazing that we've made it through April and are already stargin the month of May. In "real life" I'd be counting down to the last day of school, but as things are now, it's barely registered that eventually I won't be logging in to Zoom meetings every day and keeping a detailed log of my work related activities.  

I've got a few things to share with you this week, because even though life doesn't seem very normal right now, I've adjusted to a life of social distancing and quarantine, and still manage to find great things I'd love to buy. 






1.  Raygun Face Mask - Raygun is known for their clever t-shirts. They are also making some face masks with clever sayings.



Fabric Face Mask: Resting Face Mask



2.  Anaheim Factory Sip-ons - I'm loving these Vans.  There are plenty of styles and colors if these don't grab you.




Anaheim Factory Slip-On 98 DX

3.  Noella Genuine Calf-Hair Slip-on - or perhaps these would be the ones you'd prefer. They had me at "calf-hair."
CHOCOLAT BLU Noella Slip-On Genuine Calf Hair Sneaker, Main, color, GOLD CALF HAIR


4.  Amazon Crewneck Boxy T - I bought this T in gray and promptly added a few other colors to my cart. They are stretch and soft and comfortable.






5.  Long Sleeve Rugby -my family makes fun of my love of a good rugby. I'm so happy that they are in style right now.



Long Sleeve Rugby Polo


6.  Banded Surplice Knit Tank - the weather is getting warmer, and a nice dressy tank would be perfect to pair with some khaki shorts.




Banded Surplice Knit Tank


7.  Cashmere Ribbed Bateau Sweater - this sweater comes in a variety of colors. I love the detail on the top.



Cashmere Ribbed Bateau Sweater





8.  Gauze Wrap Skirt - and this skirt would be perfect for the summer months.


Gauze Wrap Skirt


9.  Vacation Graphic Sweatshirt - vacation? I'm not sure there will be much of that this year, but maybe this sweatshirt would help me feel better about things.




j.crew factory: vacation graphic sweatshirt for women, right side, view zoomed



10.  National Parks Jigsaw Puzzle -I love a good jigsaw puzzle and this one of the national parks is the newest one I want to buy.






That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

I don't know how I missed this Friday post. I love that Vacation sweatshirt.

I have absolutely nothing to wear if I have to return to work in June. We don't know yet but everything I have was for colder weather plus, the 8 lbs I somehow gained all last week. I was doing well and then bam...8 lbs. So I did a cleanse and now I am watching my intake. It's bad enough that I have no seasonal attire but then to not be able to try stuff on right now is a challenge.