TGIF during our fifth week of quarantine. I guess time is marching on and we have managed to keep ourselves fairly busy while being at home. Unfortunately we don't have any big projects completed while we've been at home, but at least we are safe and healthy and taking care of school and work online.
There are some fantastic deals online right now as retailers are trying to move their product, and I will admit I have found myself ordering a few things here and there.
Here are a few things I've found this past week:
1. Stay Home and Read T -Bookshelf Tees are my new guilty pleasure. This is one of the new designs they have out and of course I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival.
2. Ice Cream Graphic T - I also love JCrew's graphic Ts. As summer weather is just around the corner, so is some good ice cream eating.
3. Brooklyn Pullover Sweater - and since we've been lounging around, who can resist a comfy sweatshirt?
4. Ribbed Crewneck Sweater - this is just a standard sweater, but so versatile.
5. Long Sleeve T in Ruby Stripe - I'm not sure that yellow is my color and I'm envious of anyone who can carry this off. This shirt does come in a few other colors as well.
6. Daily Ritual Terry Cotton and Modal Side Vent Tunic - an instagrammer I follow was wearing this yesterday and it looked so cozy with her pair of leggings. There are also lots of different color options.
7. Tapestry Halter Top - I'm dreaming of wearing this with a crisp pair of shorts during the hot summer months.
8. Perfect Rain Jacket in Camo - JCrew has some great sales right now. This raincoat is something I featured a few months ago, and now it is 60% off. I will probably rarely need a raincoat, but now when I do, I will have one.
9. Southport Patio Egg Chair - I've been eyeing this chair for a while. We don't have a patio or a place I can envision it fitting, but I still love it. Since we might be spending a lot of time at home this summer, I think this chair would get a lot of use.
10. He Read She Read Podcast - another new podcast I'm loving. This is a husband/wife team who share their bookish thoughts. I've been working my way through all the episodes slowly and am loving it.
That's it for me this week. I hope you are still staying safe and healthy. Happy Friday!