Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday Five

We've had another few inches of snow here and it is definitely sweater weather.  









1.  Knit Sweater with Beads - I love that this is a little bit dressier - and only $20.  It also comes in a few colors.



Knit Sweater with Beads - Beige - Ladies | H&M US




2.  Bellis Waterproof Bootie - I would love to add another pair of boots to my wardrobe.  I love the lighter color of these







3.  Christmas Breton - I bought a Christmas breton a few years ago with pom poms on it but I wouldn't mind adding this little bit of Christmas bling to my wardrobe.






4.  Modern Fair Isle Sweater - the blues in this sweater are calling to me. I bought a pair of off white corduroys recently that I think this would look great with.





5.  Woven Heart Leopard Pullover -and yet another leopard print shirt.  Can you have too many leopard print items?











6.  Actloe Women Casual Turtleneck Long Sleeve Chunky Knitted Pullover Sweaters - this chunky knit is a little different from what I already have in my wardrobe, and it comes in many colors.









7.  The Quinn Pant  - I like a good plaid pant and I'm excited to see that this is coming back in.







8.  Plaid Tie-Neck Blouse - I love a good Christmas plaid....


Plaid Tie-Neck Blouse





9.  Ruffle Plaid Popover Blouse - and a good popover....


Ruffle Plaid Popover Blouse





10.  Soft Brushed Crewneck Sweater...and buffalo plaid as well.



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I bought 2 pairs of the Quinn pants (one check and one solid) love the feel and fit.