Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Five: It's Beginning to Feel Like Fall

Some years we have crazy hot days after school has started. So far, our back to school weather has been beautiful, but very fall-like.  The things I'm sharing this week seem a little more fall and winter ish, and I'm glad that animal print and buffalo plaid seem to be hanging around for another season.







1.  Asymmetrical Snap-up Fleece - I have this top in a navy and love how cozy it is.  This one is a must-purchase for me.


model 1



2.  Long Sleeve Utility Shirt Dress - my daughter found this dress online as she is trying to find some things to wear for senior pictures. She is extremely picky about clothing, so if this dress works, I will be ecstatic.


model 1




3.  Jacquard Ruffle Flutter Top - just a nice top to pair with some nicer pants for work or even a pair of jeans.




Jacquard Ruffle Flutter Top



4.  Leopard Print 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - I have a lot of leopard print, but not a leopard print cardigan.  


Leopard Print 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan





5.  Women's Hawthorne Snap Button Cardigan-this cardigan comes in several solid colors as well as prints.  I'm loving the dots, but there is also one in camo. 



Navy Dots



6.  Palma Platform Slip-on - several years ago I had leopard print shoes and was so upset when my dog at the back off of one of them.  I'd love to have another pair.


TOMS Palma Platform Slip-On

7.  Organic Daily Camo Crew - I'm all about camo in any color combination.

Organic Daily Camo Crew



8.  The Simple Circle Cross Body Bag in Calf Hair - realistically this purse is too small for me, but I think it is so cute.

The Simple Circle Crossbody Bag in Calf Hair in dark coffee multi image 1



9.  Cashmere Sweatshirt in Reedham Stripe - and there's no way we can go too long without having something striped in the lineup.  I love the colors in this one.


Cashmere Sweatshirt in Reedham Stripe in romantic coral image 1


10. Charlotte's First Day of School - it's always fun to see the royals - especially the children.  I remember watching Prince William's first day of school (and then his brother's first day) long ago.

Image result for princess charlotte's first day of school


That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: