Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday Five: It's the End of July

Summer always flies by!  Here we are at the end of July already.  I've been working at school already, which makes summer already feel like it's over.  I've also been looking forward to doing some back to school shopping.  Despite the fact that I love hot summer weather,  I do love cold weather clothing.  

Here's what I found to share with you this week:









1. Koris Women's Casual T-Shirt Dress





2.  Driftwood Jackie Embroidered Skinny Jeans



3.  Alpaca Side Tie Pullover




4.  Dr. Scholl's Abbott Slip-on Shoes




5.  Merino Wool Sweatshirt in Camo



6.  Puff Sleeve Top




7.  Calf Hair Belt in Leopard




8.  Montauk Sweatshirt




9.  I Closed My Book To Be Here T




10.  Prince George Turns 6




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Was it you who mentioned the camo sweatshirt at Target? Well, I had it in my physical cart at the store and my husband said in the loudest voice ever... "Camo is ugly on you." I almost died. So did the three ladies by me who were looking at the same shirt. I was tempted to buy it anyway but didn't. He thought he was being funny.