Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday Five: We're On Another Short Vacation

My posting this week has been virtually non-existent because we are on our second trip of the summer.  After returning from our trip to Memphis, New Orleans and Dauphin Island, we arrived home on Saturday night.  We've been home long enough to do some laundry and make a mess in our house and are leaving this morning (I'm writing this post on Wednesday) to spend some time with good friends at a cabin in northern Minnesota.  

I sort of threw a few things in a bag last night, and figure that I can live without anything I might have forgotten  - at least for a few days.  

I did manage to put together this post and hope to be back to a normal schedule next week.









1.  Nenona V Neck Women Button Down Basic Knit Cardigan Sweater - this one comes in a ton of color options but I especiallly like the burgundy. (The school colors where my kids attend are maroon and gold, so I find myself looking for nice burgundy options so I'm not always stuck wearing a school t-shirt when we attend activities).





2.  Leopard Print T -while I was still trying to find a pair of denim shorts that were cheap - and that I liked- I came across a few new leopard print shirts at Scheels. Unfortunately those were a little pricier than what I wanted to spend right now. Later on Amazon I came across this leopard print T that's under $20.





3. Women's Doe and Rae Leopard Printed Hi-Lo Sweater - Scheels had this sweater in addition to the t-shirt in leopard print and I'll admit to looking this one over very carefully  and wouldn't mind adding it to my growing animal print collection. 



Leopard




4.  Europe T-Shirt in Slub Cotton - I'm always looking for a good t-shirt to add to my collection. JCrew has some of the best around. This is one of their newest ones.



j.crew: europe t-shirt in slub cotton, right side, view zoomed




5.  Vintage Straight Jean in Gray Scatter Dot - I'm intrigued by the gray jeans with dots added in; it's a nice detail to add to a pair of pants.



j.crew: vintage straight jean in grey scattered dot, right side, view zoomed



6.  Camo Contender 7/8 Tight in Powerlift - I saw these tights featured again on the Athleta website for girls in a camo print. Luckily they also offer them in women's sizes.  



Camo Contender 7/8 Tight in Powerlift




7.  Women's Floral T-Shirt - Amazon has really been coming through for me in terms of clothing. I was attempting to find a floral shirt recently and couldn't find one anywhere, but Amazon has this one and many other options available.








8.  Kelly Embroidered Blouse - Boden is having fantastic sales right now and this is one of the tops that is discounted greatly.  I have a thing for embroidery so this one instantly caught my eye.






9.  Midrise Slim Denim Bermudas - a few weeks ago I featured a pair of jean shorts I wanted, but didn't get because they weren't available in my size in the store.  I went on our first vacation without any and survived, but when we were shopping on Monday,  we stopped briefly in Old Navy.  I saw that their denim bermuda shorts were 50% off and grabbed a pair.  I love them.  I love them even more since they were a whopping $12.50.



Mid-Rise Slim Denim Bermudas for Women - 9-inch inseam


10.  Sleeveless Pocket Detail Dress - there are several color options for this dress, and I love that it looks so comfortable and easy to throw on.

Sleeveless Pocket-Detail Dress


That's it for me this week!  Let me know what's been catching your eye.
I can hardly wait to be home for more than a few days and get into the fun stuff of summer: defrosting our freezer, repainting our front door, and all of the projects I've been saving up.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hope you are having a great time!