Friday, May 17, 2019

Friday Five

Here we are again on a Friday!

First of all, I had major issues with getting images on this post.  So, if the ten items look all crammed together.....well, they are.  Every time I'd hit return, everything above would disappear.  And after puzzling over this for a while, I just decided to work with it the way it is.  

Yesterday I went to the Girls State Track Meet in Des Moines.  Middle Sister qualified in the 3000, so it was exciting to watch her compete with some great runners.  




It was a beautiful day, but I am glad Middle Sister ran in the morning since temps in the afternoon were over 90 degrees.  We haven't seen weather like that since last summer!


My brother, mom, and sister also joined us for the big race

Even with this extra excitement and activity, I still found some great things online:

1.  RIKILIO Pajama Set- I used to wear pajamas every night. I've moved to the type of person who wears their exercise clothes to bed so I will feel more obligated to get up and work out when my alarm goes off (this trick only works some of the time).  If I were a pajama wearing person, I'd really like these.






2.  Mid-Rise Wide Leg Linen Blend Pants for Women


Mid-Rise Wide-Leg Linen-Blend Pull-On Pants for Women


3.  Women's Under Armour Heatgear Capris - I have been looking for a new pair of capris.  In real life, they are a little bit brighter which I really like.




4.  Color Block 1/2 Zip Anorak For Women

Color-Blocked 1/2-Zip Nylon Anorak for Women



5.  Printed Button Front Shirt For Women-  I love stripes and usually end up finding things striped horizontally.  I like the vertical stripes on this one and think it would look great with a pair of white shorts or white jeans.

Printed Button-Front Shirt for Women


7.  Bloom Mix Media Tie Back Sweater - one of my co-workers wore this shirt to school the other day and I loved it. I like the floral accent to this top and the tie back with the floral print being visible is also a great way to dress up a solid colored sweater.





8. The Transport Leather Tote - I love a good bag, and Nordstrom has some great selections.  I'm keeping my eyes on this one because it's been a while since I had a new tote to carry around.





9.  Belted Pleated Midi Skirt in Satin Crepe  - I like polkda dots and this one is a nice dressy version that would still look great with a denim shirt.

pull-on midi skirt in polka dot : women midi, right side, view zoomed


10.  Chernobyl Mini Series on HBO - I have a little bit of an obsession with Chernobyl which occured while I was in middle school.  I'm excited to sit down with this miniseries when I get a chance.



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


No comments: