Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday Five

When I was shopping with my family over spring break, I didn't spend a lot of time looking at clothes for myself.  However, my youngest daughter kindly pointed out that I have a wardrobe that consists of pretty much the same thing: stripes, camouflage, and polka dots.  (I didn't point out that fur and bling  and leopard print are also my go-tos). She is pretty on-target. I like what I like.  

Here are a few things I found this week that I found to share:







1.  Seville Espadrille Wedges in Leopard Calf Hair - yes, leopard print!  Who doesn't need a pair of espadrilles in leopard calf hair?








2.  High-Neck Ruffle-Trim Swing Dress  - I feel like this dress could be paired up with a cardigan and work well for hot summer days.







3.  Merino Wool Crewneck Sweatshirt in Leopard -  I don't have a leopard print shirt, but clearly this is something I need. 







4.  Linen Belted Shirtdress - linen always looks better when I see it advertised. Every time I wear it I feel like it looks wrinkly.  Still, I continue to be envious of how nice linen looks when worn well.



Linen Belted Shirtdress




4. The North Face Mountain Collarless Full-Zip Jacket - I like the color of this jacket and the fact that there is no collar.  It's a little pricey right now, but I'm going to keep my eye on it.


The North Face® Mountain Collarless Full-Zip Jacket





5.  Canvas Tote by Meanwhile Back on the Farm - I love a good bag.  Often I carry two or three bags to work, so I can always use something new to use. 

Canvas Tote by Meanwhile Back On The Farmâ„¢


6.  Bloom Embroidered Cargo Pants - embroidery is another one of my go-tos.  Olive is really in rihgt now, and I would love to have these to wear to work.






7.  Emmaline Tee - a nice, dressy T is something I can always use more of.  I like the twist of this one in the front as well.







8.  Eyelet Collared Tie-Front Dress - I love eyelet (one of my go-tos). This dress comes in green and navy and would be so cute with a pair of sandals or Vans.



eyelet collared tie-front dress : factorywomen dresses


9.  AE Ahhhhmazingly Soft Snap Hoodie - I've looked at this hoodie a few times. The color isn't one I would automatically pick, but looks good with my skin tone.  And if it is soft, I could probably be persuaded to wear it.  



10.  Kidlit These Days Podcast -  I've listened to two episodes of this new podcast, and of course since it's about middle grade literature, I'm all over it.  I can't wait until they release more episode to listen to.




So that's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: