Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Five

Spring break, here I come!  Although there are no super exciting plans for the upcoming weeks, I'm still looking forward to a nice break from school.  The weather has warmed up a little, although flooding is now a concern.  Last night I looked at some pictures of flooding in Nebraska that were posted on Facebook. Heartbreaking.  We have nothing like that going on here.

The warmer weather has me hopeful that someday the snow piles really will be gone and I can wear some of my warm weather clothes.  I also found several things to share with you this week:






1.  Tupac T-Shirt  - this is perhaps a bizarre choice, but I might actually be compelled to buy a Tupac t-shirt at some point. My students act like they know him, despite the fact that he died before they were even born.  


DAY Women's Contemporary Tupac T-Shirt


2.  Brooks Ghost Running Shoes - I finally got out the pair of running shoes I bought a year ago on clearance and started wearing them.  That means once those get worn out, I've got no back-ups.  I usually buy my running shoes on clearance, but someday maybe I'll actually go and get one of the new pairs that are just released, not always the clearance pair.  I love Brooks running shoes and that's really all I've worn for years now.


Brooks Ghost II Road Running Shoe


3.  Cropped Hoodie - I like the color blocking (diagonalling?) on this sweatshirt.  I also liked the crop look.


Chance or Fate Juniors Cropped Colorblock Hoodie





4.  Graphic Performance Tank - I want to attempt to work out in tanks more (ok, since I never work out in tanks, more shouldn't be hard to do).  Sometimes my t-shirts feel slightly constricting, but I don't own a single tank for exercising.  I might need to get this one.





5.  Eyelet Embroidered Short Sleeve Shift Dress - I actually just ordered this dress last night.  Gap has a 40% off sale right now, with and additional 10%.  I've been keeping my eyes open for a nice white eyelet dress and feel there are many possibilities with this one.







6.  Arizona Patent Birkenstocks -the red patent look is totally calling my name. I am already planning on how fantastic these sandals will look on me this summer.





7. Born Guadelupe Espadrille Wedge - and I've been looking at espadrilles as well.  I love the leather mixed in on this pair.



Born® Guadalupe Espadrille Wedge



8.  Pointelle Open Cardigan - this cardigan comes in a navy, sand or light blue. I could get any of those colors and be happy.  


Pointelle Open Cardigan




9.  Brentwood Originals Painted Lady Pillow - this pillow was featured in HGTV magazine, and it reminds me of a shirt I had in high school, which of course makes me think I need these pillows for my home.






10. Finding Neverland - I started this the other night, but didn't get very far before I dozed off.  Michael Jackson was THE thing back when I was in fifth grade, so he's always fascinated me a little bit.  I've been hearing good things about this documentary, and am planning on finding time over spring break to watch it.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

2 comments:

Ghost Mannequin said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.

Ti said...

I have one student in my youth group that would die for that Tupac shirt.