Saturday, January 5, 2019

Book News: The First Week in 2019

We might be five days into the new year, but the lists of upcoming releases haven't slowed down yet.  

Here are a few links to new releases I can't wait to get my hands on:








One of my favorite blogs, Teachers Who Read, that focuses on middle grade books published a list of nineteen books to look forward to in 2019. Some I already had on my radar, but there are a few new ones as well.

Entertainment Weekly also published a list of 50 of the most anticipated books of 2019.

And What's NonFiction posted a list of 14 non-fiction titles to look forward to in 2019.  I shared ten non-fiction books I want to read a few weeks ago, and this list is almost entirely different, and there are several I'm adding to my non-fiction TBR.  There are no shortage of books on my horizon!

And HuffPost has their own list of books to look forward to in 2019.  I love the explosion of great new things to read each new year brings.

What book news have you learned this past week?


No comments: