Black Friday - and Christmas shopping in general - is one of the most dangerous times of year for me. While I should be shopping for gifts for everyone else, I always find a lot of really great things that I would love to have. I try hard not to get too carried away, but the deals are always great and I love winter clothes.
Here are some of the things I found this past week:
1. Books Are My Happy Place T-Shirt - this shirt would be perfect for me all year round. I saw this one in a line-up of great gifts for book lovers. I have yet to purchase one for myself, but I'm not sure how long I can hold out.
2. Printed Patchwork Thermal Tee - I love this shirt and think I could pair it with some gray cords and an open front sweater of some type.
3. Joyful Stripe Pullover -it's no surprise that I've found something striped that I like. I really like the color combination of this one.
4. Flannel Sunday Shirt in Seconda Plaid - and plaid is another favorite. This seems a bit more fall-like than winter, but I really like the colors.
5. Wrap Front Shirt in Palma Plaid - Madewell has great clothing and although this top is pretty traditional, I really like the extra little flare in the front.
6. Relaxed Yoke Shirred Top for Women - I confess to purchasing this top and one identical to it in a burgundy to wear under my open front sweaters. Old Navy has lots of great deals and I basically ended up getting two shirts for the price of one.
7. Winter Bouquet Sweatshirt -I love a good floral print. And, even though this is a sweatshirt, I'm pretty sure I could get away with wearing this to work with a pair of cords.
8. Big Bow Midi Skirt - I am absolutely in love with this skirt. Every year I have a Christmas party to attend and struggle with what I should wear. Even though I would freeze while wearing it, I might venture out of my comfort zone simply because I love this skirt.
9. Printed Washed Pintuck Popover - this is another shirt I couldn't turn down. JCrew Factory has great deals right now and I have a few popovers from them that I love wearing. And this plaid is one of my favorites, so there was no way I was turning it down.
10. For Real Podcast - another book podcast - YAY! I love non-fiction and have been participating in Nonfiction November on my blog. What better way to celebrate amazing non-fiction than by listening to two co-hosts talk about a wide assortment of non-fiction books out there.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye? Any Black Friday deals I need to know about?