Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Five: I Think Spring Might Have Finally Sprung

I am hopeful that we have finally seen the last of our winter weather.  We had a snow day (?!?) on Wednesday which just drags the school year on an extra day in June, but was actually a nice little break in the middle of a bunch of weeks of school that seem endless.  

Anyway, this morning it's a balmy 19 degrees, but I've heard that from here on out it might actually feel like spring.

Fingers crossed.







1.  Vera Bradley Blanket - Little Sister picked up a nasty cold and along with the snow she decided to look for a new blanket online. Vera Bradley has some great sales, so she was happy to have a new cozy blanket to cuddle up in.  I'll admit, I am a little bit jealous. It's super soft.




2.  Embroidered Denim Skirt - so I would probably never buy this for myself because I feel like people might judge it as being too short for someone in their forties. And I would be self conscious the entire time. But a younger me would have loved this skirt.  I wish I could convince one of my girls that they like it.





3.  Pom pom and bead layered necklace - I didn't buy the pom pom necklace I fell in love with last year.  Who knew they would still be advertising pom pom necklaces a year later?  And who knew I would still want one?





4.  Ruffle Sleeve Eyelet Top - I love eyelet. And this comes in plain white or white with the pink stitching.  






5.  Strappy Platform Espadrilles - at first I thought these were black, but they are navy and since everything I own for summer seems to me navy, I might have to check these out.




6.  Bombas socks - apparently these socks are something I need to investigate. I keep hearing about them and the extra cushioning in certain areas.  





7.    Bell Sleeve French Terry Jacket - I have looked at this a few times and still like it.  At one point, it also came in gray.






8.  Canvas Stacking Bracelets - and a few bracelets......something I like looking at yet never think to wear.






9.  Hunter Pouch - I haven't been to Target since Hunter came out.  I'm excited to see what they've got.  These pouches are just $9, and who couldn't use a little pouch to store things in?




10.  Barbara Bush Tribute - Barbara Bush's death just makes me so sad.  What an amazing lady.  




11.  Maddie Poppe - Maddie Poppe is a local now performing on American Idol. I've seen her perform twice and she has a quirkiness about her I appreciate.  Help an Iowa girl out and listen to her perform. She's now in the top 14.




So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That blanket is super cute. I don't know if Hunter will be at Target for long. Such a huge display for it and yet no one seems to be buying it.