Thursday, March 22, 2018

TLC Book Tour: Baby Plan

Every once in a while I need a nice, fun, light read. The Baby Plan is that book. I've had A. WEEK. at work, and The Baby Plan has been a lot of fun to come home to everyday.  I'm not sure how I could have planned this tour any better because I really couldn't have read some heavy, depressing story.   





Rorick's novel follows the pregnancy journeys of three women.  Each of them are in different stages of their lives when they find themselves pregnant.  

Nathalie and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for a while, and this news is quite welcome.  She's looking forward to announcing it at the Thanksgiving meal she is hosting, but her younger sister, Lyndi, announces her own pregnancy before Nathalie gets a chance.  

Lyndi is nearly a decade younger than Nathalie.  She's not married, although her boyfriend is a nice guy.  She is nearly the opposite of her old sister, who has her life organized and planned out.  

And Sophie has a teenage daughter who is none too happy to find out her mom is pregnant.  This time around Sophie is a little more established in a relationship and happily awaiting the new arrival.

Each of these women's stories is fun and interesting.  I rolled my eyes a few times, chuckled and just generally enjoyed The Baby Plan. If you need an entertaining book to get your mind off things and to relieve stress, this is a great selection.


Thanks to TLC Book Tours for providing a copy of this book for my review.  All opinions expressed are, as always, my own.


Visit the HarperCollins website for more information.

1 comment:

Heather J @ TLC Book Tours said...

With my sister currently pregnant with her 4th son, this sounds like a great book for me right now!

Thanks for being a part of the tour.