Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Five: It's State Wrestling This Week

Well, it's a big weekend in our house.  This weekend is the state wrestling tournament in Des Moines.  My husband is an assistant high school coach and my oldest daughter is the high school team manager. They've been gone to the tournament since Tuesday night.  The rest of us will meet them there tonight.  (This week happens to be parent/teacher conferences at my school which means I get to work until 8:00 tonight and then drive two and a half hours to Des Moines).  







1.  Women's Downeast Baseball Jersey - I've shown something similar to this before, and I really like the sleeves having a different pattern  than the body of the shirt.  






2.  Logo Remix Self Tie Pullover Sweatshirt - Gap has a lot of log remix items available now. There are a few items that are seriously pricey.  As a long time Gap customer I remember many of these styles.






3. Ruffle Wrap Skirt - I rarely wear skirts and maybe this one is too short for me, but I do like the looks of it.  I wish I could talk my oldest daughter into wanting this skirt.  Their band uniform is a black bottom so this would fit the bill.






4.  Fuzzy Tie Back Sweater - this is a nice simple sweater that seems a little dressy because of the fact that it's fuzzy. 







5.  Lacy Swiss Dot Blouse -this is a beautiful shirt. I love the color and I love swiss dot (whatever that really is)




6.  Krystan Top- Mint - can you tell I'm ready for spring?






7.  Jake Camouflage Jacket - camo and fur together? Yes, please.






8.  The Supremes Tri-Blend T-Shirt - kind of a fun t-shirt if you are in need of refreshing that part of your wardrobe.






9.  Pointelle Cashmere Bell-Sleeve Sweater - maybe a little out of my price range, but this one comes in a variety of colors and is super versatile






10.  Boomer Phelps is a big brother - isn't this so adorable? I follow Boomer on instagram and was excited to see that the Phelps family has grown.




So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?  


1 comment:

Ti said...

I love that dot blouse. My daughter would love that jacket. Nothing has really grabbed me this week but only because I have't had time to look at anything. However, the Girl asked to go to the thrift shop tomorrow so maybe we will find something good. The one we go to takes in stuff from the studios. Usually in a size 2-4 so my daughter finds all sorts of stuff but not me!