Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday Five

Today it is supposed to be fifty degrees here.  That's a wonderful treat for a Friday in January in Iowa. I will admit that I'm getting excited about spring.  I love that it is still light now at 5:30 in the evenings, and am happy to have a little break from the cold winter weather even if this is only a January thaw and more winter awaits us.  

Anyway, I found some fun things online this week that have me thinking of spring, even if we're not quite there yet.






1.  Textured Knit Cocoon Open Front Cardigan Sweater-  this sweater is one of those items you can throw on with shorts, jeans, or dress pants. I feel like I might own something like this already, but you can't ever have too many of them.






2.  Stripe UNeck Raglan Pullover Sweater - I have a wool sweater that's striped but this one look so springy that I can't help but want to have it.






3.  The Perfect Shirt - gingham was big last year, so I am betting it's back this spring.  I think this would look great with white jeans and my hot pink Tieks.







4.  Up For Anything 7/8 Tight - The color of this tight is called On Fire. How could you not want to have them? 







5.  Lucy Women's Inner Purpose Long Sleeve - I love all things Lucy and this is on sale for $39.  








6.  Lucy Beam Bright Hooded Long Sleeve Sweatshirt -and this is also on sale for $39. 





7.  Women's Laura Chukka - I know I featured these once a few months ago.  I actually saw someone wearing something similar with their cropped pants and really liked how it looked.  Eddie Bauer has them in their spring catalog.






8. French Terry Joggers With Zip Pockets - I have yet to own a pair of joggers (unless joggers are really just sweatpants), and I may have to bite the bullet and get a pair. These look so soft. 






9.  Vea World Recipe Seed Crackers - I tried these crackers last weekend, and the bag didn't last long.  Of course they are supposed to be healthy, but if you eat the whole bag in one sitting, I'm not sure there are many health benefits.






10.  Women's Work podcast - I love Tsh Oxenreider's The Simple Show. I've only listened to one episode of her new podcast, Women's Work, but she interviewed Annie B. Jones, who hosts From the Front Porch, another podcast I listen to, so it was a win/win for me.




So how about you? What's caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

Ti said...

Jean jackets seem to be a thing again. I have seen several I like.