I know it's just the beginning of January, but I am starting to dream of spring. It warmed up for a few days, but now we're back to sub zero temps. Sigh.
Here are a few things I've seen this week:
1. Classic Shirt with Glasses Print - the librarian in me is loving this shirt. Who knew that glasses were such a fashion statement?
2. Printed Sweater - and more glasses on this sweater. Boden also has a glasses dress.
3. High-Rise Floral Print Striped-Calf Compression Leggings for Women - Old Navy has some great new leggings. I love the pattern of these and the different detail on the bottom.
4. Cozy Karma Dress - this Athleta dress definitely has caught my eye. It also comes in black.
5. Book Nerd 3/4 Length T - I ordered myself this shirt. I'm a true book nerd. And this is a must have.
6. French Bulldog Graphic Pullover - last week I shared the Dalmatian sweater. This week I've moved on to bulldogs.
7. Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Velvet Low-Top - unfortunately converse are too wide for my feet, but once I saw that they come in velvet I got a little sad. I love velvet.
8. Sorel Joan of Arctic Shearling Snow Boot - since it's snowy, I have to at least put in a winter boot. I don't even know where my boots are right now.
9. Uniqlo Women's Graphic T-Shirt - Uniqlo has an Andy Warhol line of t-shirts out. I love every single one of them.
10. Princess Charlotte's First Day of School - and Princess Charlotte starting school? Adorable.
So that's what's caught my eye this week? How about you? What have you found this past week?