Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Five: I'm Starting to Think About Spring


I know it's just the beginning of January, but I am starting to dream of spring.  It warmed up for a few days, but now we're back to sub zero temps. Sigh.

Here are a few things I've seen this week:







1.  Classic Shirt with Glasses Print - the librarian in me is loving this shirt.  Who knew that glasses were such a fashion statement?







2.  Printed Sweater - and more glasses on this sweater.  Boden also has a glasses dress.






3.  High-Rise Floral Print Striped-Calf Compression Leggings for Women - Old Navy has some great new leggings. I love the pattern of these and the different detail on the bottom.






4.  Cozy Karma Dress - this Athleta dress definitely has caught my eye.  It also comes in black.








5.  Book Nerd 3/4 Length T - I ordered myself this shirt.  I'm a true book nerd.  And this is a must have.





6.  French Bulldog Graphic Pullover - last week I shared the Dalmatian sweater. This week I've moved on to bulldogs.







7.  Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Velvet Low-Top - unfortunately converse are too wide for my feet, but once I saw that they come in velvet I got a little sad.  I love velvet.






8.  Sorel Joan of Arctic Shearling Snow Boot - since it's snowy, I have to at least put in a winter boot.  I don't even know where my boots are right now.  

Sorel Joan of Arctic Shearling Snow Boot



9.  Uniqlo Women's Graphic T-Shirt - Uniqlo has an Andy Warhol line of t-shirts out. I love every single one of them.








10.  Princess Charlotte's First Day of School - and Princess Charlotte starting school?  Adorable.  




So that's what's caught my eye this week? How about you? What have you found this past week?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Okay, first off, I'm really going to need that printed sweater...and maybe the button-down shirt, too. Why, Boden? Why? GAH! Second, thank you so much for placing my name/blog on your blog roll list; that is very kind of you and I'm so happy to have found YOUR blog! Hope you're having a great weekend!