Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Five: The First Friday in 2018

Happy first Friday in 2018! I've been busy not spending money and getting back into the groove of being back at work.   I did manage to find some great things online.





1.  Pop Chart Lab - this is just one example of the cool, unique prints that are available from Pop Chart.  I especially like the print about Seinfeld. 




2. Space Died Turtleneck Sweater - I saw this paired with a cute little black skirt.   At this point, it's below zero consistently here, so I would love a warm sweater, but a skirt? Not so much.






3.  Red Black and Gray Stripe Pocket Capri - I need a pair of workout leggings with a side pocket for my phone.  This would be perfect, and since it's a new year, and I have started out by not missing  a single workout, I think a new pair of leggings might be in order.






4.  Fleece Lined Denim Jacket - I have a nice denim jacket, but it's not fleece lined.  I could definitely add this to my denim collection.





5.  Pointelle Blouson Sweater - just a simple sweater, but a few years ago I was on the hunt for a pink sweater and really couldn't find anything I liked.  Now, years later, I've found the color pink I want.







6.  Dalmatian Graphic Striped Pullover Sweater - Gap has some cute dog-themed sweaters.  I had a hard time deciding which one to show here.  And since Gap is always having 40% off sales, it might be worth checking out.







7.  Jacquard Funnel Neck Pullover - again, we're in the middle of some record low temperatures here.  So, anything that looks cozy and warm is high on my list.  






8.  Wubby Fleece Pullover - I haven't found any camo in a while, but I have found something that's buffalo plaid and that's almost as good.






9.  Sherpa Bomber Jacket - and yes, this looks warm, too.  They had me at sherpa.  





10.  74 Seconds Podcast - I listened to a few episodes of this when I was driving back from The Mall of America with my girls over Christmas break.  It's a recounting of the traffic stop of Philando Castile by Minneapolis policeman Jeronimo Yanez that resulted in Castile's death. So interesting and because Minneapolis is relatively close (at least compared to many others places in the United States) I remember hearing about this many times on the news.







That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

Ti said...

That Dalmatian sweater is too cute! I actually managed to buy some stuff this winter break. Some work pants, two pair of jeans and one boat necked top and two sweaters. Unheard of for me. I have such a hard time buying anything.