Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: The Great Alone



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature where I showcase a soon to be released title I can't wait to read.




This week's pick: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
Due out: February 6, 2018

Synopsis taken from Goodreads:

Alaska, 1974.
Untamed.
Unpredictable.
And for a family in crisis, the ultimate test of the human spirit.

From the author who brought you the phenomenon of The Nightingale.

And that is the whole synopsis that's out there right now.  Kristin Hannah's reputation is perhaps enough for people to pick this one up.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hmmmm, this is new to me. Is it bad that I'd not heard of Kristin Hannah?? *hides* I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

Have a lovely day. =)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!